Woman Killed a Pregnant Teen, Cut her Womb and Stole the Baby

March 15, 2025 – Cuiabá, Brazil.

A horrific act was seen in Brazil when a pregnant teenager was brutally murdered and her unborn child brutally torn from her body. Authorities have authenticated that the teen, 16-year-old Emilly Sena, was taken to a woman’s house in exchange for the promise of receiving free baby apparel. The heinous crime took place in Cuiabá, Brazil, where the deceased body of Sena was discovered buried in a married couple’s backyard.

Picture1 3
Picture of Perpetrator Nataly Helen Martins Pereira

Nine months pregnant Sena was invited to 25-year-old Nataly Pereira’s home through a WhatsApp message on Wednesday. Pereira, without children of her own, supposedly invited Sena over with offers of baby garments she said she had received. The invitation looked harmless enough, and Pereira even offered to cover the costs of transportation for Sena to travel over. Unknown to the teenager, the proposal would lead to her untimely death.

The local police report that the body of Emilly Sena was discovered the following day, buried in the rear of Pereira’s husband’s and her own house, 28-year-old Christian de Arruda. The couple was initially arrested at a Cuiabá hospital, where they had gone to register an infant baby as their child. But as investigations gained momentum, it occurred to people that there was more to the story.

Related News

Nigerian Man has been Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Horrific Rape and Murder in Italy

Police is Appealing to the General Public in Locating the Family of Two Children Taken from Taraba and Abandoned in Nasarawa.

Nataly Pereira ultimately confessed to the crime and explained that she had done it alone. In a blood-curdling confession, she explained that she had murdered Sena and abducted the baby. Pereira said that she had invited Sena to her home, explaining that she had been sent a huge collection of baby clothes that she wanted to share. As told by Emilly’s mother, Ana Paula Meridiane, Pereira even assured her that she was giving the items out of goodwill, explaining, “She said she had gotten a lot of baby clothes and wanted to give some to Emilly.”

But what ensued was far from an act of charity. Officials claim that as soon as Sena reached Pereira’s residence, she was assaulted. The victim’s body was recovered with severe injuries, including signs of strangulation due to hanging using internet cables. When a more detailed investigation was conducted, “T-shaped” marks on her abdomen were discovered, which meant she was still alive when the baby was removed with a bladed instrument. The police investigators believe that Sena struggled but ultimately died from blood loss as a result of the brutal attack.

The harrowing chain of events continued when Pereira and her husband showed up at the hospital, attempting to claim the stolen baby as their own. The hospital staff, however, was quick to notice something was amiss. The newborn underwent testing, and the results confirmed the astounding truth: that the couple’s assertions were untrue and that Pereira had never been pregnant.

Pereira’s attorneys subsequently revealed that she had miscarried a few months before the crime. Her attorneys claimed that the woman had been pretending to be pregnant since then, so much so that she even pretended to have the appearance of pregnancy. Her child who “died,” her attorneys claimed, would have been born approximately around the same time as the baby kidnapped.

Complicating the situation even more, Pereira’s husband Christian de Arruda disavowed any involvement in the murder of Emilly Sena. He claimed he had believed that his wife had given birth to a child and had no knowledge of the murder. He had gone so far as to take a photo and post it on social media, cheering about the birth of his child. The police are still looking into the case and questioned de Arruda and two others as suspects.

So far, the investigation continues, with Brazilian Homicide and Personal Protection Division authorities still piecing together the causes of this ghastly crime. Even though De Arruda hasn’t been charged as yet, his involvement in the crime is still being investigated.

Police Chief Caio Alexandre assured that the inquiry is still in its early stages, and there shall be further developments in the coming weeks. “The investigation is still on-site to comprehend the dynamics of what took place,” Alexandre stated. Authorities are attempting to find out the complete magnitude of the crime, including if there were other plotters involved in the conspiracy to lure Emilly Sena to death.

The incident has left the country in shock, with everyone reacting in horror at the violence and premeditated nature of the act. The grief-stricken family of Emilly Sena is left to come to terms with the loss of their daughter, and the kidnapped baby is in the hands of the authorities.

The government of Brazil promised to get Sena and her family justice and make those liable for this tragic incident pay for their wrongdoing.

Related News

Nigerian Man has been Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Horrific Rape and Murder in Italy

Police is Appealing to the General Public in Locating the Family of Two Children Taken from Taraba and Abandoned in Nasarawa.

Mr. Chibueze Onwuka. Founder of https://gistnexus.com GistNexus - World News & Latest Nigerian News, Trusted Source of Naija News… Visit https://gistnexus.com Stay updated with the latest Nigerian news and global headlines. Get breaking news in Nigeria today, politics updates, and trending stories on GistNexus. Visit https://gistnexus.com

Reported by GistNexus Team and Edited by Mr. Chibueze Onwuka